The Holidays are right around the corner, and although they may look different this year,…
Best Online Sources for Home Decor
May 18, 2015
In an increasingly digital world, there’s never a shortage of online shopping. While we encourage supporting your local businesses, surfing the web is a great place to gather ideas and find new products. From regular websites that change their periodically to flash sale sites that have new deals daily, browse our list of a few of the best places to find uncommon goods.
- Wayfair – along with furniture and décor, find storage solutions, outdoor merchandise, and home improvement items such as bathroom vanities
- Lulu & Georgia – your home will look picture perfect with Lulu and Georgia’s unique rugs, lamps, accessories, and fun art prints
- Graham & Brown – while Graham & Brown has a selection of home accessories, find a wide variety of unique wallpapers, as well as inspiration and advice
- MoMa Store – find one of a kind gifts, coffee table books, and interesting workplace items from the Museum of Modern Art’s online store
- Z Gallerie – another great source for your home’s design, especially with a nice selection of tableware and mirrors
All of the following sites claim to have up to 70% off home décor with different events for a variety of items for the whole house.
- Joss & Main – couches, pillows, drapes, chandeliers… find it all here
- One Kings Lane – find unique vintage finds along with goods for every room of the house
- Hautelook – this flash sale site’s parent company is Nordstrom, so they’re sure to have great deals on stylish home goods
The Twin Cities also has a plethora of places to search including CB2, Restoration Hardware, West Elm, Crate & Barrel, Pier1, Room & Board, and Target all with detailed sites that can help you find your product in store. This isn’t an exhaustive list, but you’re sure to find a few goodies you can’t resist!