David Charlez Designs + Robert Thomas Homes David Charlez Designs (DCD) is a nationally…
Best Online Sources for Home Decor
May 18, 2015
In an increasingly digital world, there’s never a shortage of online shopping. While we encourage supporting your local businesses, surfing the web is a great place to gather ideas and find new products. From regular websites that change their periodically to flash sale sites that have new deals daily, browse our list of a few of the best places to find uncommon goods.
- Wayfair – along with furniture and décor, find storage solutions, outdoor merchandise, and home improvement items such as bathroom vanities
- Lulu & Georgia – your home will look picture perfect with Lulu and Georgia’s unique rugs, lamps, accessories, and fun art prints
- Graham & Brown – while Graham & Brown has a selection of home accessories, find a wide variety of unique wallpapers, as well as inspiration and advice
- MoMa Store – find one of a kind gifts, coffee table books, and interesting workplace items from the Museum of Modern Art’s online store
- Z Gallerie – another great source for your home’s design, especially with a nice selection of tableware and mirrors
All of the following sites claim to have up to 70% off home décor with different events for a variety of items for the whole house.
- Joss & Main – couches, pillows, drapes, chandeliers… find it all here
- One Kings Lane – find unique vintage finds along with goods for every room of the house
- Hautelook – this flash sale site’s parent company is Nordstrom, so they’re sure to have great deals on stylish home goods
The Twin Cities also has a plethora of places to search including CB2, Restoration Hardware, West Elm, Crate & Barrel, Pier1, Room & Board, and Target all with detailed sites that can help you find your product in store. This isn’t an exhaustive list, but you’re sure to find a few goodies you can’t resist!