Why Live in Lakeville – Spirit of Brandtjen FarmMarch 25th, 2016
Searching for new homes for sale in Lakeville? You’ve landed in the right spot! Spirit of Brandtjen Farm is one of Lakeville’s premier new home communities offering several housing options. From our Lakeville move-in ready homes to building a new home from our portfolio of floor plans, Robert Thomas Homes wants to create a space to match your unique lifestyle.
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR LAKEVILLE MOVE-IN READY HOMES – SHOWCASE MODELS OPEN DAILY!
WHY LIVE IN SPIRIT?
The unique master-planned development offers an abundance of amenities including a community center equipped with a fitness center, full kitchen, gathering area, game room and outdoor swimming pool. The development was designed to preserve its rich sense of history with open green space, lakes and miles of walking trails. These are just a few of the reasons why residents call Spirit “an everyday getaway!”
Located in a strong school district and close to the airport, downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul and many great health care providers the neighborhood is ideal for families, empty nesters, retirees and single 20, 30, 40-somethings alike due to its proximity to the area’s hot spots. Below are just handful of local attractions near Spirit of Brandtjen Farm.
1) Minnesota Zoo – The Minnesota Zoo has over 4,300 animals from furry giants to creepy crawlies…scope out the Imax Theatre or enjoy “Music at the Zoo” during the summer months!
2) Restaurants – Many of local restaurants are just a hop, skip, and a jump away including Valley Tap House, Crooked Pint, Carbone’s, Osaka Sushi & Hibachi and Panino Bros.
3) Movie Theatres – Two theatres are just 5 minutes away! The Carmike has 15 screens with all of the movies that are hot in Hollywood or hit up Rosemount’s Marcus Theatre to have a relaxing experience with their reclining sofa chairs.
4) Shopping – The Mall of America’s 500+ stores and entertainment are just 20 minutes away. Don’t forget to hit up the Twin Cities Premium Outlet Mall in Eagan on the way to snag some great deals. Shop until you drop!
5) Buck Hill – The Southern metro’s favorite place to ski, snowboard and tube is only 15 minutes away.
6) Golf Courses – Legends Golf Club, a member of the Tradition Family of Companies, is an award-winning course conveniently located just minutes from I-35 or about 15 minutes from Spirit. Or Willingers, a sister course to Legends located in Northfield and has been rated Golf Magazine’s “Top 5 Best Value Courses”. It’s only about 15-20 minutes from the community!
Become our next neighbor in Spirit of Brandtjen Farm! To set up a showing or to learn more email us at email@example.com.