Parade of Homes Survival GuidePosted by Tennyson Anseth March 11th, 2013
You’ve probably always wanted to go on an African Safari, right? Riding in a Land Rover across the plains hoping to catch a glimpse of unique, sometimes dangerous wildlife sounds amazing! Well, Africa is expensive, you need shots to go there, and you would probably have to buy a new set of binoculars. Instead just go to the 2013 Spring Parade of Homes! You’ll see inviting living rooms and unique home designs, lions around the watering hole (a.k.a soccer moms in the kitchen), and catch a glimpse of our exotic new home sales consultants. Remember, there are over 300 model homes on the tour this spring, so you’ll need to have a strategy. Thus, we’ve compiled a Parade of Homes Survival Guide to navigate you through the jungle of homes.
1) Pick up your FREE Parade of Homes Guide Book at Holiday Gas Stations –Our advice is to just skip straight to entries #25, #215, and #246. Why save the best for last?
2) LIKE our Facebook page – Our Facebook page has great information about our model homes and us, not to mention fun pictures and articles. Oh, and you can enter to win a 42’’ LG TV! Just fill out the entry form. It’s that simple!
3) Download the best map app – Siri really doesn’t know best, so be prepared. Our Facebook page has great information about our model homes and us, not to mention fun pictures and articles. Oh, and you can enter to win a 42’’ LG TV! Just fill out the entry form. It’s that simple!
4) Download a gas station finder – Apps like Fuel Finder or Gas Buddy will help navigate the area. Around Me is also a good app for finding amenities close by.
5) Request your reusable grocery bag – Every model home has reusable bags perfect for your Parade of Homes materials or getting groceries! Just ask for one!
6) Stay hydrated – Once you’ve found your way to our models, take advantage of the complimentary beverages. You’ll need to preserve your energy.
7) Keep those blood sugar levels up – If you’re in Spirit of Brandtjen Farm, stop by the community center and have a cookie! The friendly host will also give you a tour of the restored community center, which was once a dairy barn.
8) Be rewarded for visiting! – Every week, a winner will be chosen for a $75 Legends Golf Club gift card. At the end of the Parade, everybody will be entered for a chance to win an iPad Mini! All you have to do is collect an entry form at every Spirit of Brandtjen Farm model home and drop them off at the community center. Yes, the same community center that holds the cookies.
So, what are you waiting for?! There’s food, beverages, AND free swag! This way you can skip the Land Rover for your own vehicle and no binoculars or crazy hats are required. Now go forth and tour. Our models are open Thursday – Sunday, 12-6pm during parade and Monday – Wednesday 12-5pm. These hours don’t work for you!? No sweat! Set up a time that does by contacting us!