At Robert Thomas Homes, one of the locally owned and operated St. Paul / Minneapolis home builders, we have developed a proven 8-step process of building a new home that allows the process to be rewarding and exciting. We understand the need to facilitate clear lines of communication throughout the entire home buying and building process to ensure proper expectations have been set and opportunities for misunderstandings have been minimized. Our on-site New Home Consultants, Construction Managers and Interior Designers are dedicated to guiding you every step of the way, from the Purchase Agreement through our Post-Closing Customer Care.
We take great pleasure in walking our home buyers through every step of our process, including:
- Selecting a floor plan and home elevation with custom options to fit the way you live.
- Understanding the documents required to buy a new home.
- Working with our Interior Designer to make final selections, from flooring to counter tops.
- Making sure we all understand the home we are building at the Home Start Meeting.
- Understanding the construction process.
- Understanding what happens at the Customer Orientation and Final Home Acceptance Meetings.
- Preparing and understanding documents you’ll need to close on your new home.
- How our 11-month Post Closing Check-in works, and how to submit a request for service as part of our commitment to customer care and satisfaction.